What Is Medicare Annual Open Enrollment For 2022
The Medicare Annual Enrollment Period for 2022 is from October 15, 2021, to December 7, 2021. This time period is when people with Medicare can enroll in a new health plan or switch plans if they want to without any penalties. During this time period, you are allowed to change your coverage if:
– You’re not satisfied with the current plan that you have enrolled in
– Your income has changed, and the premium of your current plan is too high for what it offers
– A different company offers a better plan than what you’re currently enrolled in
– You are moving to a new area and the different plan is better than your current one
You should consider what type of coverage you currently have before switching. If you’re interested in learning more about when open Medicare annual enrollment occurs, keep reading!
1) When is Medicare Annual Enrollment for 2022?
– The Medicare Annual Enrollment Period for 2022 is from October 15, 2021, to December
2) What Changes can you make for Medicare Annual Open Enrollment Period
- You can switch from a Medicare Advantage plan back to Original Medicare.
- You enroll in a Medicare Advantage Plan if you have Original Medicare with Part A and Part B.
- You can make changes to your existing Medicare Advantage Plan.
- You can change from your Medicare Advantage Plan to another Medicare Advantage plan.
- You can sign up for Medicare Part otherwise known as a prescription drug plan
- You can change from your Medicare Part D plan to another Medicare Part D plan
- You can cancel your Medicare Part D plan
Please understand that these are things you should consider when making changes during Medicare Annual Enrollment Period.
ARE MY MEDICATION COVERED
WHAT ARE MY ANNUAL COSTS?
DID MY PREMIUMS UP OR DOWN
WHAT ABOUT MY DOCTORS ARE THEY COVERED OR WILL I LOSE THEM
WHAT ADDITIONAL BENEFITS DOES MY NEW PLAN COVER
WHAT HAPPENS IF I TRAVEL AND GET SICK
As you can see that ANNUAL ENROLLMENT PERIOD for 2022 has many choices, it can be complex, convoluted, and outright confusing. At YOURMEDICARE by AYA and Associates, we pride ourselves in making it clear, simple, and understandable. So, if you need help or have any questions, please call me at 1-800-381-3623
Hello, my name is Rolando Arellano and I am the President of AYA and Associates who are the creator of YOURMEDICARE.
I am available on:
✆ 1-(800) 381-3623