● Get a COVID-19 vaccination as soon as you can. At no charge, Medicare covers the COVID-19 vaccination for anybody aged five years old or older who has Medicare due to their age, a disability, End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD), or ALS (also known as Lou Gehrig’s disease). Please bring your Medicare
● COVID-19 immunizations are covered by Medicare at zero cost to you. If you got your first COVID-19 vaccination, a second one is not necessary.
● You may receive a booster shot as long as at least 6 months have passed since your second dose of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccination series.
● If you got a Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine, you can get a booster shot at least 5 months after you complete your second dose of the vaccine series.
● If you got a Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine, you can get a booster shot at least 2 months after you got your first shot.
● If you’re immunocompromised, Medicare will cover an extra dose of the COVID-19 vaccine, at least 28 days after a second dose, for free. Note: Do not combine vaccines. If your first two doses were Pfizer, your third should also be Pfizer. If your first two doses were Moderna, your third
● COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective.
● If you have Medicare and are having trouble getting to a vaccination location because of a disability or other factors, the federal government will pay for a doctor or other care provider to administer the COVID-19 vaccine at your home. You must give them your Medicare number for payment, but there is no cost to you for the vaccination or its administration.
“Choosing the correct Medicare Insurance Plan can be complex, convoluted, and outright confusing !!!”. At “YourMedicare” by AYA and Associates, we make this process clear, simple, and understandable.”
If you would like more information please visit our website www.Yourmedicarecoverage.net or call us at 1-800-381-3623
Hello, my name is Rolando Arellano and I am the President of AYA and Associates who are the creator of YOURMEDICARE. I am available on: ✆ 1-(800) 381-3623 ✉ Rolando@YourMedicareCovergae.Net